More details on WIPO Mediation for IPOS proceedings can be found here.
|If both parties agree to mediate
|If you wish to propose mediation to the other party
- Both parties jointly complete one Request for WIPO Mediation
- Either party sends the Request for WIPO Mediation to the WIPO Center Office in Singapore by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as to the other party and IPOS
- The WIPO Center will contact the parties about the next steps of the mediation procedure, the appointment of the mediator and the mediator's fees
- Complete sections 1, 2 and 3a of the
Request for WIPO Mediation
- Send the Request for WIPO Mediation to the WIPO Center Office in Singapore by email (email@example.com), as well as to the other party and IPOS
- The WIPO Center will approach the other party to help them in considering the Request for WIPO Mediation
The WIPO Center is non-profit, and requires only a low administration fee that has been heavily discounted under our collaboration. To further keep costs low, the parties can choose to mediate at the WIPO Singapore Office (29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, #06-16, Singapore 119620) free of charge.
Latest: In light of the global economic difficulties brought by COVID-19, the WIPO Center will waive its administration fee and cap the mediator's fees at a maximum of $5,000 for mediation cases in the context of IPOS proceedings from 1 January 2021 until 30 June 2021.
|WIPO Center's Administration Fee
|SGD 50 per party
||SGD 500 per party (includes 4 hours of preparation and mediation)
Additional hours - SGD 200 per hour per party (*)
(*) Based on the WIPO Center's experience, an average WIPO trade mark mediation involves up to 15 hours.