Catch up on the insights shared in the webinar video below:
During the journey of building up your business in Singapore or overseas, you may encounter a dispute in the course of using or protecting your IP, whether it is trademarks for your brands or patents for your technology.
Building on the previous edition on “IP Playbook for Going Global”, this event will provide insights on the different types of IP dispute resolution options, (in particular, mediation and arbitration) businesses can choose to handle their IP disputes locally or regionally.
Take the opportunity to learn about the various offerings and support by our partners, including the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore International Mediation Centre (SIMC) and World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration and Mediation Center (WIPO Center).
- Types of commonly encountered IP disputes
- Different ways to resolve your disputes (litigation, mediation, arbitration, etc) and their various pros/cons
- Who you can approach to help you resolve your IP disputes (locally/regionally)
- Schemes to support businesses, such as IP Legal clinics and Enhanced Mediation Promotion Scheme (EMPS) by IPOS
For companies/individuals who are…
- interested to expand locally and abroad
- interested to know about the different types of IP disputes and their resolution modes
- interested to hear from service providers who can help them in their IP disputes
For enquiries, please email
Ms Kerri Wong / Ms Tiffany Shia at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6337 8381.