The importance of mediation and arbitration in resolving high-stakes intellectual property disputes is often overlooked. This two-hour CLE program, featuring experienced speakers from government, international organisations, and industry, will offer an honest and practical discussion of related topics, including:
- ADR as a viable alternative in IP disputes.
- Understanding how IP-ADR works in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
- Standard Essential Patents: ADR as an alternative to national forum grabs.
- The role of international IP organisations and national IP offices in ADR.
- Trademarks and ADR: What brand owners need to know.