The Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (“IPOS”) calls for:
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN A PANEL OF LAW FIRMS TO PROVIDE LEGAL CLINICS AT IP101 (IPOS SERVICE CENTRE) (IPOS/PPD-2018-0001)
Closing Date/ Time: 12 January 2018, 5.00 pm
To provide legal assistance to local businesses and individuals in intellectual property (IP) related disputes, a panel of law firms will be established to provide legal clinics at IP101 (IPOS’ Service Centre).
IPOS will select the law firms for the panel based on:
- Comprehensiveness of submission and compliance with submission requirements;
- Ability of the law firm to provide the full range of the required legal services;
- Track record of the law firm in handling IP related disputes;
- Track record of the nominated lawyers in the handling of IP related disputes; and
- Price competitiveness of the blended hourly rate quoted.
Submission of Document
Click here to download a copy of the submission document, and should there be any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org